Apple television is made to deliver the most readily useful tone that your house activity system supports. Learn which sound platforms are supported on Apple television plus the setup you will need to play noise into the finest quality.
Audio platforms supported on Apple television
Apple TV 4K and Apple television HD automatically play noise when you look at the best quality thatвЂ™s supported by your entertainment system setup and available with content which you watch.
In the event the entertainment system does not offer the audio format that Apple TV automatically selects, you are able to manually replace the sound structure. Head to Settings movie and sound sound Format and switch on Change structure. From here you can easily choose listed here:
- Dolby Digital 5.1: performs sound on numerous speakers and a subwoofer, such as for instance a 5.1 presenter setup.
- Stereo: Supported sound quality for many televisions, films, and television shows that plays sound through the right and channel that is left.
Put up Dolby Atmos
On Apple television 4K aided by the version that is latest of tvOS, you are able to play noise in Dolby Atmos вЂ” an immersive tone that moves sound all over you in three-dimensional room.
To try out films and television shows in Dolby Atmos from your own Apple television 4K, create your house entertainment system for high-quality sound.
Setups which you can use add:
- A couple of HomePod speakers
- A television that supports Dolby Atmos sound
- A Dolby Atmos sound bar that is compatible
- A Dolby Atmos enabled AV Receiver
Some third-party AV Receivers and noise bars could wish for a firmware up-date to guide Dolby Atmos. Go directly to the manufacturerвЂ™s web site to discover more.
Discover ways to put up home entertainment sound with Dolby Atmos help on a single or two HomePod speakers. Or use listed here actions to create Dolby Atmos on a compatible sound bar to your Apple TV 4K or AV Receiver: