$10,000 X 1.30 = $13,000
13,000/132 = $98.48 M-F (half a year)
$13,000/396 = $32.82 M-F (1. 5 years)
Payback happens Monday that is daily (no weekends).
Fixed re re payments. 22 company days in 30 days
The financing is that loan.
Interest/fee is just a write-off.
$100,000 – Payback Example
We fund over 700 Industries.
Samples of Whom Qualifies?
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Auto Fix
- Tire Product Sales
- Medical Practioners
- Plumbing Technicians
- Web Organizations
- Work From Home Organizations
Many business kinds may be qualified when they:
- In operation one-year (12 months)
- $200K in annual income
- FICO 500+
- No available BK
- Liens no further than $175K (with penned agreement)
- At the very least year staying to their rent.
Would you perhaps perhaps not qualify?
- Business people with available bankruptcies
- Maybe perhaps Not having to pay present bills (personal-business)
- Sub 500 FICO
- Too numerous NSF’s
- Behind on rent/lease/mortgage
- Significantly less than half a year in operation